Did you know that at least 17 trees will have to be cut down and 20,000 gallons of water is contaminated in order to produce a ton of tissue paper!?
If you want to make a change switch to reusable tissue/handkerchief.
This is no ordinary handkerchief! It is made from linen remnants that were recycled and sewn into this unique designs. Handmade with love and consideration for the environment, fully biodegradable and natural.
- Made from OEKO - TEX Standard 100 certified European linen fabric remnants offered by notPERFECTLINEN a fantastic slow fashion store
- Cotton thread was used instead of polyester to make sure the bag is fully biodegradable.
- Handmade at our humble home in the United States with the minimal environmental impact
- Perfect size to fit in the smallest pocket or even a tiny handbag
- Please take into consideration that actual colors may vary due to your computer resolution and monitor color restrictions.
- This handkerchief is handmade from available to us scraps of fabric. This means the scraps sizes may vary and there may be small differences between each handkerchief (like different number of scraps used and thread colour) but that is what makes it beautiful and unique
- Monogrammed name/initials stamped onto every product with a handmade wooden stamp and waterproof ink
The regular size is 11" x 11"
We also offer large- 15" x 15"
* If you can not find the size you are looking for please contact us and we will custom make it for you.
HOW TO ORDER
- Choose the amount of handkerchiefs you would like to buy
- Choose the size
- Choose the colour
- Leave us a note with the name/initials you would like to have monogrammed.
*If you would like your handkerchief to be a mix of two colors, please let us now the secondary color in the note as well (choose from colors available in the menu)
WITH EVERY ORDER FROM OUR STORE ONE TREE WILL BE PLANTED THROUGH "ONE TREE PLANTED" COMPANY.