ONE TREE WILL BE PLANTED FOR EVERY ORDER FROM OUR STORE!
This is no ordinary table cloth. It is made from linen remnants that are recycled and sewn into unique designs. It is handmade with love and consideration for the environment. It is fully biodegradable and natural. This is a great addition to any dinning set. It will look stunning in a picnic basket as well as on your dinner table.
The idea behind this product came from learning how much waste is being created worldwide every day. We wanted to offer our customers a functional alternative to disposable napkins. When conceptualising this product it was important for us to create it in the most environmentally friendly way possible.
We decided to use linen fabric remnants and transform them into beautiful zero waste items that make living a more sustainable lifestyle possible. This napkin reduces unnecessary waste and you can make a positive impact with your purchase.
- Made from OEKO
- TEX Standard 100 certified European linen fabric remnants offered by notPERFECTLINEN a fantastic slow fashion store that we are big fans of
- Cotton thread was used instead of polyester to make sure this bag is fully biodegradable.
- Finished with neat French stitches
- The fabric is natural and looks good in any setting
- Handmade at our humble home in the United States with the minimal environmental impact
- Great for picnics, dinners at home or lunch at work
- Perfect for your picnic basket
- Please take into consideration that actual colors may vary due to your computer resolution and monitor color restrictions.
- This table cloth is handmade from available to us scraps of fabric.
This is the small size It is 16" x 16" / 40.6cm *
Our store offers more table cloths in different colours and sizes. If you can not find what you are looking for please contact us and we will custom make it for you.
HOW TO ORDER
- Leave us a note if you have any requests or suggestions regarding your purchase
- Hand wash for longevity or machine wash in cold water on a very gentle cycle
- Please do not tumble dry- this is not only bad for linen but also for the environment. Just hang to naturally dry, linen dries very fast compering to other fabrics.
- If you would like to iron we recommend ironing it on a medium-high setting.
TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT OUR MISSION AND DISCOVER DIFFERENT PRODUCTS Take a look at "Sustainable living and business ideas with a morning coffee" Facebook Group.
Follow us on Instagram/ Facebook - Pigeon Eco Store
WITH EVERY ORDER FROM OUR STORE ONE TREE WILL BE PLANTED THROUGH "ONE TREE PLANTED" COMPANY.